Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Introducing PCE's New Chastity Educators

Hi! My name is Alicia, and I'm one of the new Chastity Educators at PCE. I'm from Kansas City, MO, and I recently graduated from Benedictine College in Atchison, KS with degrees in Theology and English. Andrea and I are both very excited to be working with the center and can't wait to meet all of you. We've put together a list of our "favorites" so you can get to know us a little better.

Favorites:

Book: "A Severe Mercy" by Sheldon Vanauken
Movie: Pride and Prejudice
Website: www.catholic.com
Saint: St. Gianna Beretta Molla
Ice Cream: anything Graeter's!
Book of the Bible: the Song of Songs or Tobit
Song: He's not Finished with Me Yet -- Brandon Heath
Color: Pink
Mysteries of the Rosary: the Luminous
Vacation Spot: the Colorado Rockies
Prayer: the Hail Mary
Food: Chocolate :)
Catholic Author: Pope John Paul II

No comments: