Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The Beauty of Modesty
The In Control chastity program that Thom and I run has a six part definition:
(1) Saving sex and all sexual activity for marriage
(2) Married couples remain faithful to one another
(3) Priests and religious take a vow not to have sex
(4) Dress Modestly
(5) Respect for oneself and others
(6) Purity of thoughts, words and actions
Basically, chastity is the virtue that helps us live out our sexuality in a way that is in accord with God's plan for our life.
I want to speak with you for a moment about the 4th part of our definition of chastity: dressing modestly. It is so important for us to regard our bodies as something very special and dress accordingly: covering up those parts that are not meant to be seen by the whole world.
Here are some great fashionable and modest clothing for you to check out: