Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So long ... farewell

The time has come for my final blog post. Since we began this endeavor, it has been a wonderful challenge to update "The New View on Sex" with the latest theology of the body, chastity and pro-life information. Thank you to our regular readers, and those who are stopping by for the first time.

I am leaving Pregnancy Center East tomorrow to prepare to pursue graduate studies in Washington, DC. Consequently, I will no longer be contributing to this blog. In the mean time, you can find my writings here.

God bless you and keep you!

Finally, let me leave you with one of my favorite quotes from my hero, John Paul II:

"Life is a talent (cf. Mt 25:14-30) entrusted to us so that we can transform it and increase it, making it a gift to others. No man is an iceberg drifting on the ocean of history. Each one of us belongs to a great family, in which he has his own place and his own role to play. Selfishness makes people deaf and dumb; love opens eyes and hearts, enabling people to make that original and irreplaceable contribution which, together with the thousands of deeds of so many brothers and sisters, often distant and unknown, converges to form the mosaic of charity which can change the tide of history."

No comments: