Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Parents

I was glad to see a couple today that is young and excited about their pregnancy. She has just found that she is with child and the two have already picked out names. They both described how they met and what their plans are for the future. Yes, they are young, but I can tell that the Spirit is making them wise and prepared. It goes to show you that with our cooperation God can do amazing things.

Also, I met a couple at a restaurant down the street and they had triplets plus one more. It was comedic to the onlooker to see the children in one long, long stroller. The parents were laughing, too. I went to help them out the door and started a conversation. I'm fascinated with couples that so easily bear such a great load. They are happily married and have a beautiful family. It filled my heart and I thank God for such couples.

Please keep all young couples and their families in your prayers.

God Bless.

No comments: