We have been working on a new high school brochure for our chastity program. Below is a sneak peek of what we've been working on:
How To Say Yes To Chastity
It may seem nearly impossible to save sexual activity for marriage in today’s world. Here are some tips to help you:
1) Pray for God’s grace and guidance.
2) Make good dating decisions: Date in groups or in public places and set your standards ahead of time.
3) Say no to pornography, which trains you to treat others as sexual objects.
4) Talk to your potential boyfriend or girlfriend about your commitment to saving sex for marriage before or early on in your relationship.
5) Dress and speak in a way that communicates that you are worth much more than just your sexuality.
6) Talk to like-minded friends about your commitment to chastity. Having an accountability partner is an awesome way to help you maintain your standards.
7) Avoid things that might tempt you to have sex: Alcohol, drugs, laying down together
8) Remember: Opposites never attract (or last) when it comes to values.
9) Make a list of why you’re waiting and review it from time to time.
10) Remind yourself that you are capable of waiting until marriage and you deserve someone waiting for you.