Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teen Pregnancy linked to Sexual Content on Television

When we are in the classroom, Thom and I talk with our students about whether or not the media and it's message about sexuality has any effect on us. Some students are able to see how the media does have an effect on us, while other students are not able to see so. Check out a new study just release yesterday, Monday, November 3, 2008, that show girls who watch TV shows with lots of sexual content have a higher pregnancy rate. Click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to comment on your class. My class recently had the program. It is a real eye-opener, and teaches you a LOT. I think everyone at every school should have this program. It is a one in a million oppurtunity, and I'm so glad I had the oppurtunity.