1. Sexually transmitted diseases
2. Being used
4. The hazards of birth control
5. Cervical cancer
6. Unintended pregnancy
7. The pressure to abort, the pain of making an adoption plan, and the demands of pre-marital parenting
1. Build relationships
2. Understand sex and sexuality
3. Overcome temptation
4. Put others first
5. Follow Christ
6. Become who I was created to be
I couldn't help but notice that the first list is conditions/outcomes, while the second is free actions. Chastity often makes the difference between "ending up" with negative results and voluntarily choosing a course of action.
It's no wonder that our program is called In Control.