Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the summer concerts begin...Woo Hoo!

It is with great excitement that I announce Relient K will be coming to Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati this summer on July 30th!!! Around since 2000, this Christian band is known for songs including, "Must Have Done Something Right", "Sadie hawkins Dance", and "Be My Escape" which even got some air time on secular television and radio stations including MTV. Though I am super excited they are coming, I do have to inform that they will be at Riverbend as part of the Vans Warped Tour. Just as a disclaimer, I am not endorsing all bands that are a part of this tour... so, you may want to check out the band listing for July 30th at Riverbend before you sign on to go. Hopefully it's all on the up and up so we can get out there and support Relient K!

No comments: