We frequently receive questions regarding the morality of birth control inside of marriage. Here are some other articles to read for more information and further clarification.
- Jason Evert's explanation for teens
- Jason Evert: What's the difference between contraception and Natural Family Planning? and here
- Contraception vs. Natural Family Planning videos (these are short and pretty funny but explain differences well)
- A doctor's explanation
- "What a woman should know about birth control"
- Benefits of Natural Family Planning
- Great explanation of Natural Family Planning vs. contraception from Christopher West
- A bishop's explanation
- Listen to the podcasts called, "Love is fruitful."
- Pope Paul VI's encyclical, "Humanae Vitae"
There's plenty more out there, but this is a good list for those who may be looking for further clarification of what we have discussed in our high school presentations. Also, I came across this analogy from Mary Healy, which may be helpful: "In the language of the body, the difference between NFP and contraception is the difference between refraining from speech for a time and lying."